- The Sense Speakerphone is a visor-mounted car speakerphone that combines ease of use with great sound and advanced features. As soon as you turn on the S3 the embedded audio help will talk you through everything needed to get you up and running. Installation is as simple as clipping the device onto your car sun visor.
- The Sense also comes fitted with a vibration sensor that detects when you get back in the car and automatically reconnects to your phone to ensure that you are always hands-free on the go. Once installed and connected, the Sense will announce the names of incoming callers so there’s no need to take your eyes off the road to know who is calling.
- Simply say the word “Answer” or “Ignore” to respond. With voice dialing over Bluetooth, one tap of the Sense will allow you to make calls using your voice (if your phone supports voice dialing over Bluetooth).
- The BlueAnt Sense provides best-in-class sound with rich audio quality. The high performance speaker and integrated digital signal processing technology deliver clear calls with loud, booming audio even in difficult conditions.
- The Sense also features built-in A2DP functionality so you can hear podcasts, streaming music or GPS turn-by-turn directions from applications on your phone played back through your BlueAnt device (if your phone supports the A2DP Bluetooth profile
Please note that we do not sell directly to end users. We are strictly B2B (Wholesalers, Retailers, Any other Resellers) . To set up a new wholesale account with ERG Distributors, please go to Here and download our new client form. Pricing will not be supplied unless resale or tax ID number is supplied along with application.
Jack Sasson | Sales
973-221-3133 ext 204